Sunday 28 October 2012

7 Days of Halloween: Day 4 - Vampires and Blood + Tutorial

Vampires and Blood Nail Tutorial


   Ziua 4. Vampiri. Avand în vedere obsesia mea faţă de vampiri, vă daţi seama câtă plăcere mi-a făcut acest model. :)
   [Day 4. Vampires. Considering that I have an obsession with vampires, you do realize I really enjoyed doing this nail design, right?. :)] 

   Mai ştiţi că vă spuneam că mi-a părut rău că a trebuit să şterg modelul cu dovleci? Ei... Să mă fi văzut acum :)). Mai că-mi venea să abandonez totul, numai să nu trebuiască să-mi şterg unghiile.
   [Do you remember I was telling you I was upset I had to remove the Halloween Pumpkins design? Well... You should have seen me this time lol. I almost abandoned everything, just so I don't have to remove this design.]

   Ok, hai să trecem la poze şi după, ca de obicei, tutorialul.
   [Ok, let's move on to the pics and after that, like always, to the tutorial.]

Vampires and Blood Nail Tutorial

Vampires and Blood Nail Tutorial

Vampires and Blood Nail Tutorial

Vampires and Blood Nail Tutorial

Vampires and Blood Nail Tutorial


   Şi tutorialul.
   [And here's the tutorial.]

1. Cu negru vopsiţi fiecare unghie.
[1. With a black nail polish you paint each nail.]

Vampires and Blood Nail Tutorial

2. Cu roşu desenaţi sângele.
[2. Using red, you paint the blood.]

Vampires and Blood Nail Tutorial

3. Desenaţi gura vampirului nostru ca în imagine.
[3. Draw the mouth of our vampire as seen in the image.]

Vampires and Blood Nail Tutorial

4. Dacă vreţi, aplicaţi top coat, dar eu nu am făcut-o.
[4. If you want to, apply a top coat, but I didn't do it.]

Gata! Simplu, nu? :)
[That's it! Easy, right?]


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)