Friday 3 January 2014

Review: GOSH Smokey Eye Liner (03 Smokey Plum)

 
   Not long ago, I have recieved three products from GOSH Cosmetics, in order to test them: a Smokey Eye Liner (03 Smokey Plum), a Waterproof Volume Mascara and a Frosted nail polish (03 Frosted Purple).
   I was very pleased by these three products and I invite you to read my thoughts about them. The review for the Waterproof Volume Mascara will be posted tomorrow. 
   UPDATE: I've posted the other two reviews:  Waterproof Volume Mascara and Frosted Nail Laquer.



   They say:
„The waterproof eyeliners have an excellent colour payoff, they are soft, blendable and easy to smudge and gives a matt and smoky finish. The Smokey Eye Liners are also suitable for use along the waterline for extra drama.”
   This is a really great pencil. It’s a double-ended smokey eye liner pencil. It comes in four different shades (black, brown, blue and plum) and includes a smudging brush at the end.
   The first great thing I noticed about it is that it stays on for a very long time and it doesn’t get on your crease like other eye pencils do. That’s a huge pro to me because I hate when that happens. 
   The pigment is good, but, at first, I thought the colour is just some black without too much pigment. I was wrong. I’ve seen swatches of the other shades and they look very good too. However, I find the packaging a bit misleading, since the colours don’t look like that.
   The smudging brush is quite handy. It works great with this pencil and it’s easy to use. I’ve also used this for eyeshadow and it worked ok. The pencil is soft and blendable. Also I can say it’s waterproof and smudge proof too.
   It costs £5.99 and you can find it here


xoxo, Cristina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)