Wednesday 17 December 2014

What The Elf?






Hello everyone! ☺

Today's Christmas manicure has been inspired buy a mug. I thought  "What the elf?" was really funny, so I had to put those words on my nails. I don't know if you'll like it because it's not as festive as Christmas trees and lights and other things like that, but I do hope you'll find it as funny as I did.

The nail polishes I used were Golden Rose Paris 04 (white base), Flormar Supershine U14 (red), Golden Rose Magic Color 345 (golden glitter) and a mix of Golden Rose Rich Color 110 (green) and Golden Rose Paris 209 (yellow) to get that lighter shade of green for the "Elf" word. That's a lot of Golden Rose nail polishes! Again! Ha ha. That's probably because most of my babies are from this brand.

I'm sorry the quality of  the pictures isn't great, but the weather has been awful, very cloudy and foggy, for over a month, except for exactly two days in this entire period of time. I tried to take the best pictures I could, but nothing compares to natural light.







xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


3 comments:

  1. ahaha! ce tare e manichiura!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte draguta manichiura! :) Imi place forma unghiilor tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce draguta manichiura! ♡
    www.lorenamarchis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)