Sunday 14 December 2014

Golden Rose Rich Color 110



Hello everyone! I'm back! I don't know for how long, but let's hope I'm back for real this time☺.

Today's star is Golden Rose Rich Color 110, a lovely colour I've been wanting to get for a long time and I finally did it because I find this colour to be the perfect Christmas green. Unfortunately, the pictures I took don't really do it justice, but believe me when I say it's beautiful! 

It also has a great coverage. I've applied two thin layers because I had to take pictures and I wanted them to look as good as possible, but one layer can also be enough. You can see tiny glitter particles in it. It's pretty much the same as my lovely Rich Colour 22, in a different colour, of course. I have friends who told me my nails look like green beetles. Ha ha.












What do you think?


xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


4 comments:

  1. Superb verde, il am si eu este perfect pentru Carciun <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. E superba nuanta!
    www.lorenamarchis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)