Monday 25 August 2014

Mona Lisa

Hello girls!

I wanted something simple on my nails, but not just some one-colour nails, so I thought I'd do a Mona Lisa accent nail. This way I got to use my beloved MoYou London image plate I haven't used in a while. If you want to see how it looks, you can see a review on it here. It has great designs and it's very good quality. I do recommend it.

Anyway, back to my nails, I used Gabrini Multivitamin N08, which is a very beautiful burgundy colour, even though it looks more like a deep red in my pictures, Golden Rose Paris 04 (white base) and Gabrini 3D 59 for Mona Lisa. The black isn't that opaque, reason why Mona is a bit faded.








xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


1 comment:

  1. Foarte bine se potriveste unghia accent langa culoarea burgundy, foarte reusita manichiura ta!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)