Friday 8 August 2014

Galaxy Nails + Tutorial




Hello girls!

Today I present you my first attempt at creating a galaxy design. I'm happy with the result. I think it looks ok for a first time. Next time, I'll try to make it look better. You might have seen this in the tutorial I have uploaded on my youtube channel, but I still wanted to post some pictures on the blog, so here they are! 

Also, please check out the video and leave a comment (maybe even subscribe?). It would mean a lot to me. ☺

I have used:
- Miss Sporty Nail Expert Base & Top Coat
- Golden Rose Paris 71
- Flormar 392
- Golden Rose Paris 04
- Golden Rose Paris 106
- Essence 132 break through







xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


1 comment:

  1. Foarte frumoase,imi doresc demult sa fac unghiute Galaxy,dar mereu apare altceva <3.Pupici

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)