Sunday 17 November 2013

NOTD: Purple Leopard



   Hello ladies,

   I don't remember posting too many animal print nail designs, but I must admit I'm crazy about leopard print!
   I've done this manicure at the same time I've done the swatch to Essence Colour & Go 132 Break Through (link), which makes it a pretty old one lol. I had to take advantage of that swatch and turn into a cute design.
   I really like how it turned out. It's easy to make and eye-catching, at the same time.









xoxo, Cristina


3 comments:

  1. Simpatice, foarte draguta combinatia !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arata foarte bine manichiura. Culoarea de baza este preferata mea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce frumoasa e culoarea ojei mov :)

    Apropo, te invit sa participi la concursul meu daca vrei :*
    http://claudiacernean.blogspot.ro/2013/11/firmoo-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)