Friday 19 December 2014

Spikes!



Hello! ☺

I know this is definitely not a Christmas manicure, but I had to post it anyway. I did, however, use tinsel insted of striping tape. Maybe that makes it a little more Christmas appropriate. Ha ha.  

These nail studs/ spikes were sent to me by KKCenterHK a while ago. They have a 3.5 mm size and each pack includes 10 pcs. The price is US$2.5 and you can get them here.

I loved this manicure, but it's definitely not something you can wear every day. It looks great, but it's not too confortable to wear. I just wish I had some striping tape when I decided to do it. I'm not too happy with how the tinsel looks, but, now, it doesn't matter anymore. 

I used Miss Sporty Crush On You  Rosy Galaxy 064 (what a long name!) as a base.

What do you think?












xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)