Friday 18 April 2014

Top 5 Easter Nail Colours


Just a quick blog post for today ☺. These are my top 5 nail colours for Easter (that if I don't go crazy with drawing bunnies and eggs). I wanted to do a top 5 nail colours dor spring, but I kept doing other stuff instead of preparing this post and now it might be a bit too late for that. So, because I still wanted to post my top I transformed it into an Easter edition haha.
From left to right:
  • Gabrini 3D 05 - I've been obsessed with this nail polish and you can see it here.
  • Golden Rose Paris 209 - Perfect for flowers and easter chicken.
  • Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 115 - This is one of my all time favourites. Swatch here.
  • Farmasi 48 - The perfect red.
  • Gabrini Multivitamin 348 - Just a pretty colour ☺.

xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest

1 comment:

  1. Ohh jolly Jewels looks fabulous, I need this for the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)