Friday 20 December 2013

Getting Ready For Christmas #7: All I Want For Christmas…

   Hello ladies!
   I'm a little late... I know. I didn't want to skip a day or mix the order of the topics in the Getting Ready For Christmas challenge, but, in the end, I had to because I didn't manage to make my snowflakes manicure, yet. If I had waited more, I wouldn't have had time to post the other ones I have done because there are just a few days left 'till Christmas. Therefore, today's post is about my Christmas wish list.
 

1. I always wanted some Real Techniques brushes. Any of them! 
2. The new Naked 3 palette is so pretty! I love the colours, I think they are perfect for everyone and these are the colours I would usually wear.
3. Zoya Dream is to die for! If I had this nail polish, it would definitely be my favourite of all time.
4. I never had Outspoken by Fergie, but I tried a sample and I quite liked it, so I wouldn't mind to see it under the Christmas tree :).
5. Last, and the most important, is happiness. What's the point of having all these things if you're not happy? Thus, I wish for happiness, love and a healthy life.

   This is my Christmas wishlist, which will probably not happen, but, we should always have hope. :)
   Another thing I wish for is that my blog will continue to raise, that you'll keep reading and commenting and that new people will join :) . 

Make sure to visit http://likeacandyshop.com/

What do you wish for this Christmas?

xoxo, Cristina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)