Friday 12 September 2014

Back to school


Hello girls!

School is starting on Monday, or at least, in Romania in is and I thought I'd share with you a back to school nail design. It's a bit weird for me because I won't be starting school too. I start in October because I'm at University now. You have no idea how nervous I am. Just in case you are wondering, I will be studying Computer Science and Information Technology. 

Back to the actual purpose of this blog post! I used Golden Rose Paris 71 for the black base, a random, no-name red and white acrylic paint. I've also applied a mattifying top coat from Golden Rose in order to make it look more like a black board.

There will be a tutorial for this design on my YouTube channel tomorrow or on Sunday. You can check my channel here, if you'd like to.








xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)