Saturday 3 May 2014

That's so fetch!



Hello girls!

I've been a really bad blogger. I'm sorry for that, but from now on I might not be that active because a very important exam (I'm in my last year of highschool) is coming and I have to study a lot, which keeps me busy.

Today's manicure is about... 10 years of being fetch! Mean Girls is 10 years old! There is no better way to celebrate than with a Pink Wednesday! Oh wait! It's Saturday... haha. Hopefully, nobody will have a problem with that ☺. The reason I'm doing this is because I found this blog post and I really wanted to participate somehow, but there was no way I'd be able to post on Wednesday. I used Flormar Neon Colours N003 and my lovely Flormar 392.

You can participate if you have a pink mani until May 7th. Read this blog post for more details. Do you want to come and sit with the plastics?










xoxo, Cristina
FacebookTwitterYouTubeBloglovinInstagramPinterest

4 comments:

Leave a comment. It makes me happy :)